With the help of these plugins, developers can create some attractive and creative effects. Number of developers are brings different kind of jQuery plugin every month for commercial and personal use. Last Month we have been provided 10 Best jQuery Plugin Of October 2010.
So today we are providing top 10 best free jQuery plugin of November 2010.I hope you will appreciate developers for this wonderful work.
2) Rounded Image Corner jQuery Plugin - a jQuery plugin for rounding image corners. The script utilizes CSS3 in modern web browsers, and VML in Internet Explorer 8 and below.
3) Rotate 3Di - Rotate3Di is a jQuery Effect Plugin that makes it possible to do an isometric 3D flip or 3D rotation of any HTML content. It also enables custom 3D rotation animations.
4) ppgallery - Showcase your gallery in style with ppGallery, an advanced lightbox photo gallery plugin built with the jQuery Framework. It is lightweight, unobtrusive and installs with ease.
5) jquery-tiles - Query Tiles is a plugin to arrange html elements in an elegant layout, composed by blocks of random sizes. It can be used to build fancy galleries instead of the usual slideshow, scroller, etc.
6) Slide Note - SlideNote supports multiple instances per page and offers a set of five options that allow you to modify the behavior and/or content of the script like from which side of the screen the notification will slide in, custom close image, and more.
7) jDownload Plugin - jDownload is built on jQuery UI and displays a UI dialog with file information (file name, type and size) before asking the user to confirm or cancel the download.
8 ) jQuery Slidy - jQuery Slidy is a plugin that generates a customizable transitions automatically.
9) jQuery Slide Show Plugin - Slides comes with a lot of customizable options like looping, auto play, fade or slide transition effects, image crossfading, image preloading, automatically generate pagination.
10) Snowfall - Snowfall brings snow to any web site